Oh, the big problems especially faced by girls but nowadays you also see boys with this problem. When you get a pimple, you might think that it will go away on its own. So get out of that imaginary world though sometimes it gets away but not always, and it’s just frustrating that it develops into a mark that stays with you. Well, it gets removed automatically, but after so long a time. So first thinking about removing them, you need to understand their cause. That is why you have acne and then these dark spots. In the following article, we get to learn how rid of dark spots on the face? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
So here are some of the leading causes of dark spots. They can be caused because sun exposure, melanin, medications, pregnancy, liver diseases, etc.
Whatever the cause is now, you don’t need to worry about it. It will not last forever with you. First, try to prevent their coming. But if they are present, you have to try home remedies by which you can get rid of these dark spots.
Table of Contents
Prevention to get rid of dark spots on face:
You can get rid or prevent yourself from dark spots arrival by;
- Whenever you go outside use sunscreen, to prevent your skin from exposure to the sun. Because the sun and the rays it emits is one of the leading causes of your dark spots.
- Cover your body, especially your face, from the sun wherever you go outside. Wear a sun hat or umbrella or with anything you want to cover. Wear full sleeves and full clothes.
Home remedies to get rid of dark spots on the face:
Then, there are some home remedies you can follow to get rid of dark spots;
- By using lemon juice which causes brighten the skin tone.
- Aloe Vera is also very useful for dark spots.
- Grape seed juice also helps to lighten your marks.
- Protecting your skin from sun exposure.
- Red onion is also helpful. You found an extract of it in some creams, then the patterns.
- Green tea extract can also help you.
- You can use black tea water as it also lightens the dark spots.
- Then there are some creams containing Licorice extract, which is also one of the leading ingredients for lightening or removing the marks.
- You can apply milk with cotton on the marks.
- You can also use tomato paste.
- Drinking more water.
- Lemon and yogurt mask.
First, as the products aren’t good for skin, always do avoid their use, but if home remedies are not working so you can try;
- Chemical exfoliator.
- Azelaic acid.
- Vitamin C etc.
You can use them according to instruct their instructions better to consult a dermatologist first to avoid any reaction.
Then there are also some other procedures you can try;
- Laser therapy is which the dermatologist with light beams treats your marks.
- Different chemical peels can also be helpful.
- Microdermabrasion etc.
Also read: how to remove lice from hair permanently.