Students don’t like writing essays, and that’s a fact. Even Harry Potter and his friends sighed heavily when Snape assigned them werewolf essays. We don’t know about the world of magic, but in reality, many students prefer to buy ready-made papers from essay writing services like https://essayshark.com/. However, is it as helpful and positive for their grades? Let’s take a look at paperwriter.com.
Table of Contents
What is an essay writing service?
Let us keep you up if you’ve never encountered this service. No one is asking the straight-A student in class to write a paper for you anymore. There are special services that offer help from experts in various fields who are ready to do homework of any complexity. The scheme is quite simple. A student places an assignment with a description on the performer’s website, pays money to the service, and the expert receives it after completing a successful essay or other academic work. It seems like a win-win for both parties. Is it?
Pros of essay writing services
Let’s review the advantages of essay writing services.
- Saving time. It’s a real lifesaver for those students who have burning deadlines but don’t have time to cope with the work in time. As a rule, many services offer the option of express writing, but the price will bite.
- Convenience. This is a handy option when you need to work on a subject that you are not interested in or that is not affecting your career. The algorithm is straightforward, and you can deal with more important issues while the experts write your essay.
- Completion speed. As we’ve written before, the services have a cost gradation depending on the urgency. Some even offer to write an essay in three hours.
- The uniqueness of the work. Quality essay writing services value their reputation and use anti-plagiarism software to provide their clients with unique work that won’t cause problems with teachers. They also do not resell papers repeatedly.
- Anonymity. Essay writing services guarantee complete anonymity. You don’t have to worry that someone will find out about your order. Unless your professor writes essays as a part-time job and you order it from him.
Cons of essay writing services
- Possible scammers. Creating a website today does not take much time, just like writing fake reviews. You and your money cannot be 100% protected.
- Questions about the quality of the essay. It’s worth thinking about who’s performing these essays. In disguise as experts, there may be students just like you who decided to make some extra money. The results of their work may be questionable, so you should choose only quality agencies.
- Failure of deadlines and refunds. Some services may prescribe conditions profitable only for themselves in small types. Read them carefully before you order.
- Anti-plagiarism. This can be considered both an advantage and a disadvantage. If two students from your class order a paper on the same service from the same writer on the same topic, there is a chance that the result might disappoint the teacher. Essays may indeed pass the anti-plagiarism test, but that doesn’t mean they won’t be broadcasting the same thoughts.
- The impact on your academic performance. Continuous use of such services will hurt your academic performance. The essence of essay writing is a deeper study of the topic. By skipping this important stage of learning, you risk worsening your grades.
Summing up, we would like to say that using essay writing services can be a real salvation for students who have a burning deadline and need to turn in their work to not worsen their grades. However, you should always use quality agencies that you can trust and not be fooled by low prices or discounts.