Do you start by feeling a passion for roulette? This is good news. In addition to having a very high entertainment potential, roulette is one of the easiest games to play and, therefore, the most popular. Plus, with some strategy and luck, you can walk out of an online casino with a lot of money in your account. The question is whether you know enough about casino roulette to become an excellent player.
Here are some online casino high limit roulette games with the highest RTPs. To choose a roulette game, it is recommended to consider the RTP (Return To Player). This is the rate of return of winnings to players. The higher this rate, the better it suits you.
- Multi-Wheel Roulette
- Penny Roulette
- Age of Gods Roulette
- American Roulette
Choose one of these roulette games and maximize your chances because it is better to play roulette at an online casino that redistributes a large portion of players’ bets.
Table of Contents
Why Play Roulette Online?
Roulette is one of the world’s oldest and most popular casino games. Its online version is even more in demand for the following reasons:
- The fun and excitement of the swirling ball is unique
- No need to go out of your house; you can save travel expenses and stake
- You can play from anywhere with your devices
- You can play for free online to get used to the game, and various strategies, perfect your practice, etc.
Unlike other casino games, including blackjack, which only gives access to 1:1 odds, the roulette player can make a bet with up to 35:1. A bet of $10 can bring you up to $350!
Here are a few rules to know before playing roulette.
The roulette game essentially consists of predicting the number on which the ball will come to rest after swirling for a short time. However, it is a game of chance; sufficient knowledge and proper technique help to maximize the chances. The game involves the roulette itself, the chips, the table, and the dealer.
The wheel features:
- 36 boxes numbered from 1 to 36,
- 1 green box marked 0 (French and English roulette)
- 1 other green space marked 00 (American roulette)
- Bets can be placed on squares, a color, one or more numbers, parity, etc.
- The jail rule means that your bet stands if the ball rests on the number zero for a single bet, and the bet is refunded if you win the next round.
Some Roulette Strategies for Beginners
Even if it is impossible to control chance, we offer you some strategies to maximize your chances of winning:
Repeat the same bet each time you lose it, doubling the previous bet.
Bet on 70% of the numbers to maximize your chance because you will only lose if the ball comes to rest on the remaining 30%.
Bet on all 12 numbers in a column.
James Bond strategy:
Bet 70% of your money on Pass, 25% on the sixain 13 to 18, and 5% on the number 0