Here we go with the new dish, a delightful taste of cheese that will give you a magical taste. Quesadillas are a dish that is very popular in Mexico, a combination of cheese, spices, meat, and much more. The first time I tasted quesadillas was a few weeks before, and I enjoyed it. This dish is cooked in Pakistan in some cities. I tasted that dish in Islamabad at my friend’s house. I was so amazed at how cheese could give us such a taste. Here is the recipe for such a delightful dish written below. In the following article, we get to know about How to make Quesadillas? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
Table of Contents
First, have a look at the ingredients that make your quesadillas tasty.
- Chapatis made of wheat
- You can also use chicken or beef
The wait is over. There are 2 different methods to make quesadillas. These 2 methods are written below with a step-by-step guide.
1. Procedure through stove:
- Take a pan and put some oil in it. Heat the pan on a gentle flame.
- Take 1 chapati and put it in the pan.
- Now add some cheese to the chapatti. Keep in mind that don’t add cheese over full chapati. You have to add on half of the chapatti.
- The next thing to do is to make a paste: mix onions, olives, tomatoes, chicken or beef pieces, and broccoli. Chop before mixing all these ingredients, and cook broccoli before mixing. Add spices and bell peppers to the mixture to make a taste.
- Now add the matter in the half area of chapati.
- Add some cheese again to cover the matter.
- After adding all the required things, fold the chapati and put another chapati in the pan.
- Repeat the procedure to fill the other chapati and fold the same way.
- Please wait for a few minutes until the quesadillas change their color into golden brown. You have to cook it on both sides so that both sides change their color.
- After completing this step, you will be able to enjoy your quesadillas. The last step is to cut the quesadillas into 3 parts, like the shape of a pizza slice.
2. Procedure through oven:
There is one other method of making quesadillas, which is given below.
- First of all, heat the oven, put an aluminum foil on the baking sheet, and put it in the oven.
- Take a chapati, rub oil on both sides, and place it in the oven.
- Fill the half chapati with cheese, add some mixture of paste, add some cheese more, and then fold it.
- Using the same way, make 1 more quesadilla and put it in the oven.
- Start the oven and wait for 5 to 6 minutes until the upper side of the quesadillas becomes golden brown.
- Change the side of the quesadillas and start the oven for 6 to 8 minutes more until both sides change the same color.
- Take the quesadillas out from the oven, put them on the board, and rest for 2 to 3 minutes.
- After that, cut the quesadillas in the shape of pizza slices, serve and enjoy.