Are you looking for snacks and healthy breakfast? I will show you how to make egg rolls and a few more egg recipes that you can enjoy daily. In the following article, we get to know about How to make egg rolls? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
Table of Contents
Benefits of eggs
Egg rolls fulfill the appetite and have nutrition essential for facing our daily busy lives.
Eggs are highly nutritious and contain vitamins D and B12 and the mineral iodine, important 9 amino acids essential for you and must be obtained from your diet.
Eggs may support heart health, but a few people avoid taking daily eggs. But many of us consume 7-8 eggs in a week without affecting our heart health.
Eggs are the source of choline essential for brain health and memory and females in pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
Eggs are eye-friendly food. That yolk contains carotenes, essential eye elements lutein and zeaxanthin, present naturally in the eye to support the vision. Eggs are also a source of vitamin A which is vital for good eyesight.
Eggs are a source of proteins and carbohydrates. Proteins are the building blocks of life, essential for the strength and repair of muscle and tissue – with one single egg containing about 6.3 grams of protein.
Eggs increase the good cholesterol level that is good for our body.
Eggs contain Omega-3s that are good for cell membrane work, from heart and brain health to protecting your eyes.
The Eggs contain easily digestible proteins and amino acids, so it’s good for older people to increase muscle strength and anti-aging.
Eggs contain a combination of vitamin B2, B12, choline, iron, and tryptophan are all associated with helping reduce the risk of anxiety, symptoms of depression, and naturally aiding sleep.
How to make egg rolls
The egg rolls contain different ingredients you like to consume, like vegetables and meat. So add your favorite ingredients and start making egg rolls.
- 1 tbsp. milk
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped carrot
- One tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 1 tbsp. chopped coriander leaves
- Salt and pepper
Step to follow
- Place the eggs in a container with the milk salt and beat until all the ingredients are integrated.
- Pass the mixture through a strainer to remove lumps so that the rolls have a better finish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Lightly grease a small skillet.
- Add half of the mixture and cook over low heat until halfway through cooking.
- Start rolling the omelet from one end to the middle carefully.
- Repeat the procedure with the rest of the mixture.
- Remove from the pan and let rest for a few minutes.
- Cut into rolls and serve with soy sauce or your favorite sauce.
Egg cheese rolls
- 1/2 Cup of Red chili Pepper
- 8 Whole Eggs
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- Ham slices cooked
- Bread toast
Beat the eggs in a bowl, then add chopped red chilies, salt, and pepper.
Then divide the egg mixture into 8 parts.
Now pour a part of the mixture into a pan. When the egg is a cook in half, place the ham slice and cheese on the top and start rolling carefully.
Move into the plate.
And do the same with the leftover ingredients.
You can also follow his recipe in the oven or microwave.
Your eight egg cheese rolls are ready to eat with brown bread toast and non-sugary juice.
Crispy egg rolls
- 1 pound of ground meat
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger grated
- One clove of garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon onion chopped/ powder
- A quarter teaspoon of mixed spices (optional)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2.5 cups of chopped and crushed cabbages
- 2.5 cups of chopped carrots
- 12 egg roll wrappers (6-inch square)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1-quart vegetable oil for frying
- On medium heat, cook pork, ginger, garlic, onion powder, 5 Chinese spices (if used), and soy sauce until golden brown. Set aside.
- Heat the oil to 375 ° F.
- Mix the flour and water in a small bowl.
- Place one egg roll wrapper with a corner facing you. Add 3 tablespoons of meat and 2 tablespoons of coleslaw mixture to the center. Use your finger to spread the flour mixture on the edges gently.
- Fold the two corners together to form a triangle. Fold the sides and fold tight. (Cover the edges with flour mixture).
- Fry egg rolls until lightly brown and crispy turning occasionally.
- Serve with sesame sauce.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Half teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- Quarter cup soy sauce
- Quarter cup honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- A quarter teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Half teaspoon sesame seeds (optional)
Cook garlic & chili flakes over medium heat until fragrant. Add remaining ingredients and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and refrigerate until serving.
Homemade spring rolls
- 1 chili pepper
- 50 g chicken breast
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 minced garlic clove
- One carrot
- 1 onion cut into slices
- 1 bell pepper
- 20 grams of soy
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Olive oil
- First of all, we carefully remove the seeds from the chili pepper and chop it with a sharp knife or chopper.
- Now let’s work on chicken breast. Cut the chicken breast into thin strips with a sharp knife.
- Heat a frying pan with a bit of olive oil. When it is hot, add the finely chopped onion, garlic, chili pepper, and fry for a minute.
- Next, add the chicken strips and fry over high heat, stirring continuously until all the ingredients are golden brown.
- Then add the china carrot, sliced onion, bell pepper, and fry for two minutes. Then add the soy and sesame oil, and remove the pan from the heat, leaving it cool.
- Cut each sheet of pasta into five strips (10 in total). Put a small amount of the filling on each strip and roll it up.
- We polish the rolls with lightly beaten egg white and then put them in the fridge, uncovered, for 15 minutes before frying.
- Fry the rolls in hot olive oil until crisp and golden.
- We drain them with kitchen paper and finally serve them with chili or Tamarind sauce.
Also read: how to cure a hangover.