Homemade pearls ( pin round, boba ) are so easy. Two kinds of materials are easy to get!!
Dried pearls sold outside,
It is inevitable to add color,
Pearl, make it yourself,
Not afraid to eat coloring or other additives,
Just buy two materials,
You can eat Q and delicious brown sugar pearls!
Table of Contents
- Japanese corn starch 50g (actually, you can make cornstarch, sweet potato flour, and manioc flour)
- 15g brown sugar
corn starch is potato starch,
Different from normal cornstarch,
The silty is relatively good,
You can buy it in the supermarket,
Or buy shrimp skin, super convenient!
The calorie meter of cornstarch is marked,
For friends who care about calories,
I can easily control calories!
- Pour 35c.c. water into the pot,
- Add brown sugar to dissolve,
- Heat it with a small fire,
- Please heat the water to boiling,
- Then turn off the fire,
- Pour the powder into the water immediately,
- It will fail when the water is cold!!
- After boiling water and adding the powder, stir with a spoon.
- After waiting for it to cool slightly,
- Mix the dough more evenly with your hands.
- If it is too dry, you can add some moisture appropriately,
- If it’s too wet to form a ball,
- Just add more powder.
- Put the cooled dough in a plastic bag,
- Use a rolling pin or other tools to level it.
- Cut the plastic bag,
- Divide it into small pieces with a knife,
- Roll them into a circle one by one.
- If the baby eats,
- It is recommended to rub smaller,
- Because the pearls will expand again when they are cooked in the pot!
- Then boil a pot of boiling water,
- Put the pearl in after the water boils,
- The pearl will sink to the bottom,
- Please remember to scrape up with a spoon,
- Avoid burning the sticky pan.
- After cooking on medium heat for about five minutes,
- Put out the fire,
- Cover the pot,
- Bored for about twenty minutes,
- Let the pearls ripen and absorb moisture,
- Enjoy it right away, and don’t forget to buy extra-large straws.!
How To Take Boba Pearls
You can add soy milk, fresh milk, brown sugar water, or tea beverages (of course, babies can’t drink tea!)
If you add iced drinks,
The pearl must be dull long enough and soft enough,
Because the pearl will harden when it meets ice drink,
Simmer and soften it to ensure that the pearl will turn from dull to Q after adding the ice drink.
Without becoming too hard!
If you are too lazy to round,
Eating square pearls or irregular shapes,
The taste is the same soft Q~~
Come and do it!!
How To Store Boba Pearls
If you can’t finish it, it is recommended that the pearls that have not been boiled can be frozen and stored.
But next time you take it out, it will take longer and be more stuffy!
The boiled pearls are recommended to be eaten as soon as possible.
Otherwise, after keeping it at room temperature for too long or refrigerating,
Pearls will harden,
If everyone pays attention,
After the bubble tea bought from the beverage store is put in the refrigerator,
Pearls will harden and taste bad,
So it recommends to eat it after cooking,
How much to eat and how much to cook!!
After the straight rod level, rub the hole with a straw,
This saves rounding time, and the size of each piece is even more!
Also Read: how to pop your ears