Best Happy Valentines Day Quotes
when someone thinks about romantic time valentine’s day first come in mind. It’s time to recreation with your favorite people. Everyone wants to make this day memorable. So all lovers make plans to advance for this day celebration. But some others give some surprise to their lovers on this day. Some school going students gave some sweet candies and chocolates along with cards to each other.
Nowadays there is a trend to send greetings, wishes, and quotes online. Everyone uses social media and knows about the new style wishes. They select some best and beautiful quotes and wishes and send them to their sweetheart.
If you are fall in love with someone special and want to tell him/her your feelings on these valentines. An effortless and easy way to tell him/her that you should choose some best valentine quotes as you feel for her/him and send it. Here are several quotes according to you hear feeling. Many poets, writers, and thinkers put their feelings in words so these words can be felt by anyone.
Your love for your special one is unique than others so your way of wishing should be unique. If you feel that you cannot enclose your feelings in your own words. You can visit our web site and here you find a large collection of words and quotes that attract your heart feelings and emotions.
Pick some of that and write on the card, love letter or text message and deliver to your person. These best and beautiful quotes can create a sweet and smiley feeling in his/her heart. All quotes are unique and updated. You can share these quotes through social media and also upload your status on WhatsApp.
Happy Valentines Day Quotes
“When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.” Elizabeth Bowen, Happy Valentines Day Quotes.
“If it is your time, love will track you down like a cruise missile.” Lynda Barry.
“Oh, if it is to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!” ~ Thomas Hood.
“Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.” Unknown.
“In melody divine, my heart it beats to rapturous love, I long to call you mine.” Unknown, Happy Valentines Day Quotes.
“True love begins when nothing is looked for in return.” Antoine De Saint-Exupery.
“Love is the emblem of eternity: it confounds all notion of time: effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end.” Germaine De Stael.
“Love is blind but after experiencing it for a long time you should become familiar with some particular spots.” Unknown.
“There is o.nly one happiness in life: to love and be loved.” George Sand.
Read Also: Valentines Day Quotes For Friends
“Love is not a matter of counting the years… But making the years count.” Michelle St. Amand.
“Love doesn’t make the world go round, Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” Elizabeth Bowen.
“I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.” Unknown.
“Love is the magician that pulls the man out of his own hat.” Ben Hecht.
“We loved with a love that was more than love.” Edgar Allan Poe.
“Just because someone doesn’t love you in the way you want them to, doesn’t mean that they don’t love you with all they’ve got.” Unknown.
“I claim there ain’t another Saint as great as Valentine.” Elizabeth Bowen.
Famous Happy Valentines Day Quotes
Unknown – “Love is a beautiful red rose given for no apparent reason.”
Crystal Middlemas – “Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle.”
“Love withers with predictability; its very essence is surprise and amazement. To make love a prisoner of the mundane is to take its passion and lose it forever.” Leo Buscaglia.
“When love is not madness, it is not loving.” ~ Pedro Calderon de la Barca.
“Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness.” ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes.“For you see, each day I love you more Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” ~ Rosemonde Gerard
“Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.” ~ William Shakespear.
“Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.” ~ Voltaire.“
“What the heart gives away is never gone … It is kept in the hearts of others.” ~ Robin St. John.
“Love is like a river, never ending as it flows, but gets greater with time!” ~ Unknown.
True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.” ~ Honore de Balzac.
“Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.” ~ Henry Van Dyke.
“Love is a hard rock between two people and can’t be torn apart.” ~ Unknown.
“I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.” ~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
“Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren’t even there before.” ~ Mignon McLaughlin.
“Love is happiness given back and forth.” ~ Unknown.
“He whom love touches not walks in darkness.” ~ Plato.
“What a lover’s heart knows let no man’s brain dispute.” ― Aberjhani, Visions of a Skylark Dressed in Black.
“This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls.” ― Aberjhani.
“If my Valentine you won’t be, I’ll hang myself on your Christmas tree.” ― Ernest Hemingway, 88 Poems.
Check Also: Love Quotes For Valentines Day
“Most people are slow to champion love because they fear the transformation it brings into their lives. And make no mistake about it: love does take over and transform the schemes and operations of our egos in a very mighty way.” ― Aberjhani.
“If I say your voice is an amber waterfall in which I yearn to burn each day, if you eat my mouth like a mystical rose with powers of healing and damnation, If I confess that your body is the only civilization I long to experience… would it mean that we are close to knowing something about love?” ― Aberjhani.
“Un-winged and naked, sorrow surrenders its crown to a throne called grace.” ― Aberjhani, The River of Winged Dreams.
“This is what our love is––a sacred pattern of unbroken unity sewn flawlessly invisible inside all other images, thoughts, smells, and sounds.” ― Aberjhani,
Valentine’s Day is the poet’s holiday.” ― Ted Kooser.
Unique Happy Valentines Day Quotes
- “It was February sixth: eight days until Valentine’s Day. I was dateless, as usual, deep in the vice grip of unrequited love. It was bad enough not having a boyfriend for New Year’s Eve. Now I had to cope with Valentine datelessness, feeling consummate social pressure from every retailer in America who stuck hearts and cupids in their windows by January second to rub it in.” ― Joan Bauer,
- “Today’s Valentine’s Day. There’s a whole day devoted solely to love. Does that make any sense? Nah. Love makes us all crazy. But it’s fun too.” ― Lisa Greenwald,
- “True love is like little roses, sweet, fragrant in small doses.” ― Ana Claudia Antunes.
- “It was bad enough not having a boyfriend for New Year’s Eve. Now I had to cope with Valentine datelessness, feeling consummate social pressure from every retailer in America who stuck hearts and cupids on their windows by January second to rub it in. (Thwonk)” ― Joan Bauer.
- “ On Valentine’s Day, the Spirit Club plastered the school with red streamers and pink balloons and red and pink hearts. It looked like Clifford the Big Red Dog ate a flock of flamingos and then barfed his guts up.” ― Carolyn Mackler.
- “She turned and bolted out the door. She had learnt an important lesson – “When a man paid ‘for’ you…you paid ‘to’ him.” It was her first Valentine slaughter.” ― .Mallika Nawal.
- “Right,’ he said, sitting on Harry’s ankles, ‘here is your singing Valentine: His eyes are as green as a fresh pickled toad, His hair is as dark as a blackboard. I wish he was mine, he’s really divine, The hero who conquered the Dark Lord.” ― J.K. Rowling.
Special Happy Valentines Day Quotes
“The power of love is that it sees all people.” ― DaShanne Stokes.
“On Valentine’s Day, we are reminded what our relationships could be like the other 364.” ― Steve Maraboli.
“Love is an act factor not just a lip service. Show love to someone today. Happy Valentines Day.” ― Eugenia Herlihy..
“Love attracts, connects, builds and frees the beauty of humanity. Happy Valentines Day.” ― Eugenia Herlihy.
“Love is a courageous device, it gives you the ability to see things in a positive way. Happy Valentines Day.” ― Eugenia Herlihy.
“Love is a sweet aroma, it fills the room with a wonderful atmosphere. Happy Valentines Day.” ― Eugenia Herlihy.
“The beat of two hearts becomes one when intertwined in a passionate kiss” ― Lisa Marbly.
Read More: Valentine’s Day Messages – Wishes
“In February when my garden is barren of flowers, you are the only flower blooming in my heart. I cherish you and adore you with all of my heart because you are my Valentine.” ― Debasish Mridha.
“When I ask you to be my valentine, I’m not asking you to love me. I’m simply asking you to accept tokens of my love for you.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich.
“I’d never done Valentine’s Day before. We didn’t celebrate it in Catholic School. I understood Valentine’s Day, as a concept. The naked baby shoots you with an arrow and you fall in love.” ― Trevor Noah.
Charles M. Schulz ~All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. Happy Valentines Day.
Thomas Merton ~Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another. Happy Valentines Day.
- Rumi ~The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along. Happy Valentines Day.
- Lord Byron ~ Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey. Happy Valentines Day.
- “The definition of tragedy is when people do not communicate yet struggle to conceal the pain.” ― Ken Poirot.
- “Valentine’s Day is a disaster. Any day that is designed to perfectly encapsulate something as messy and personal as two people in a romantic relationship would have to be. But in Night Vale it also kills people. This is called satire.” ― Joseph Fink, Mostly Void, Partially Stars.
- “Valentine’s Day is an extraordinary moment for recalling the lasting power of a true love.” ― M.F. Moonzajer.
- “No matter how much time and space may come between us, I still feel you.” ― Ken Poirot.
- “No good ever came from not talking.” ― Ken Poirot.
- “Summoning my inner Kojak, I tried to convince myself that she would have sat next to me even had there been somewhere else on the bus to sit. Unfortunately, I didn’t do a very good job of self-persuasion. Good thing I wasn’t in court suing myself, because I would have lost. ― Zack Love,
- “Marriage is not kickboxing, it’s salsa dancing.” ― Amit Kalantri.
- “If I have not been both soothed by love and on the opposite extreme left devastated by it, I will never understand its power nor respect its majesty.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough.
- “I feel you not only on Valentine’s day but with every breath of every day.” ― Debasish Mridha
Cute Happy Valentines Day Quotes
“So I’m delighted to open up a bit about these particular details, in honor of Valentine’s Day (when every balding, chubby, and short actuary wants people – especially the babes out there – to know about his studly past”― Zack Love, Stories and Scripts: an Anthology.
“Love transports mortal beings to the existential plane of spiritual eternity transcending the emotional, mental, and physical limitations of an inaccurately perceived finite existence.” ― Ken Poirot.
“This was getting uglier by the minute, I thought. There really was no easy
escape, since we were sitting far from the exit and the waiters knew me from prior dinner dates with Ashley and I hadn’t paid the tab yet. ― Zack Love,
“You are a pure fresh flower in the garden of my heart.” ― Debasish Mridha.
“If I could do all of that on February 14th, it would be a personal best for me. Something to share with my crew for the glory and the laughs, or to cheer up the next buddy of mine to get dumped or cheated on. Zack Love.
Read More: Valentines Day Greetings
“Oh, my Valentine! I was waiting for you next to my wide open window just as a flower bud waits for the spring air to bloom.” ― Debasish Mridha.
“What was that? Valentine’s Day? Her heart gave a little skip at the thought, she had never spent it in a romantic way before, usually, the day meant sending and receiving cute Cupid cards and heart-shaped sugar candies, but it was all in a platonic celebration of friendship. This time, it would not be like that, it would be … special.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly.
“I wanted to kiss you like the waves kiss the shore under the blue sky.” ― Debasish Mridha.
Read More: Love Quotes For Valentines Day
- “Roses are wilting, Violets are dead, The sugar bowl is empty, and so is your head.” ― WeeKittyAndTAT.
- “For ye will know not love, if ye knoweth not your God.” ― Henrietta Newton Martin.
- “On this Valentine’s Day, I like to whisper in your ear the silent songs of my heart.” ― Debasish Mridha.
- “Warm honey, a shot of raw whiskey, and a little hot puff of smoke wafted from his mouth like a fine and rare brandy being decanted. — Chloe San Valentine from 3 WISHES” ― Peggy Jaeger, 3 Wishes.
- “To all lovebirds, enjoy each other’s company and most importantly enjoy your special day. Happy Valentine’s Day 2018.” ― Eugenia Herlihy.
- “I love you every day as if it is Valentine’s day.” ― Debasish Mridha.
- “Oh, my Valentine! I want to wake up and enjoy every sunrise with you and vanish into your hand at the sunset of my life.” ― Debasish Mridha.