How to become our contributors
We’re always on the lookout for guest writers or contributors who can share cool how-to-say advises from a variety of perspectives and viral funny quotes, relationship quotes to help give our reader ideas to say the right things in different situations and add humor to life.
Most of our content deals with the following topics:
Occasion wishes and sayings at work / occasions
Things to determine the publication of your post:
It’s normal that your posts might go through several rounds of revision and we reserve the right to make our own edits before publication. All submissions do not guarantee publication. Your posts have the best chance of being published if
- It is not to be used for advertising a product or service.
- The content is 100% original and have not been published anywhere else before. We definitely do not accept posts that are found plagiarized, copied or spun from another source.
- The content complies with #8 (Content that you make available on the site) do not copied or spun.
- It covers any one of the topics we mentioned above. If you wanna cover other topics you can write and send us. We do not publish those covering topics totally irrelevant to what have been published on RightQuotes4all.com, e.g. loans, home renovation, essay writing assignments, biographies etc.
- It is with 1,000 to 2,000 words.
- It includes at least 6 images to complement the content.
- It is in plaintext or MS. Word format.
- It is with a full title and at least 5 subheads.
- It is with citations and links back to trustable sources.
- It is well written in native English with no grammatical mistakes. Please ensure that you have a native English proofreading before submitting it.
- All images must be in JPG format, each must be W600xH400px, max. 30KB in size.
- All images used must carry a credit line that links directly to their source page.
- Ensure that images used in your submission are no copyright issues, royalty free, free for personal and commercial use.
- The images should be in the highest possible resolution to ensure that they are not blurry on the website.
- All image files should be zipped in a folder named POST TITLE-AUTHOR NAME.
Time frame for post review:
Due to the volume of requests, we might not be able to respond to every submission. We will get in touch with you within two weeks if we find your post informative and interesting to our readers.
If we publish your posts, you agree to not publish them anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other websites).
Email Us at:. RightQuotes4all@gmail.com